Terms & Conditions
3. Website Access Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website including any and all video content without Motorsports Unplugged, LLC’s prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and (vi) you comply with these Terms & Conditions. Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
4. Intellectual Property Rights The content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, altered, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes whatsoever without Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. prior written consent. If you download, distribute or print a copy or any portion or element of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and there can be no alteration of any sort whatsoever to the content.
5. Warranty Disclaimer YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEDIAVALUE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. MEDIAVALUE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE.MOTORSPORTS UNPLUGGED, LLC .DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISING, AND MEDIAVALUE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
6. Limitation of Liability WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MOTORSPORTS UNPLUGGED, LLC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
7. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Motorsports Unplugged, LLC., its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms & Conditions This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
8. Assignment These Terms & Conditions, and any rights granted hereunder, may be assigned by Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. without restriction.
This privacy statement covers all websites owned and/or operated by Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. Your use of Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. properties indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect. Comments
Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. may create mailing lists in order to provide certain services for its users, eg. regular updates or other information desired and requested by the user. In order to sign up to receive such emails from any Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. site’s mailing list, users must submit information including a valid email address and possibly demographic information such as location and interests. This information will be used in aggregate form only in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. Your personal and contact information will not be passed to any other organization. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp .
Third Party Links, Cookies
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. Legal Disclaimer
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any Motorsports Unplugged, LLC. site.